New Construction Roofs Require Significant Expertise…
Good Thing We Have The #1 Commercial Roofing Project Management Team In Houston
Let’s face it: If you’re in charge of a construction project, you don’t have time to waste on bids from roofing companies who lack the knowledge and skill to create credible proposals.
That’s one thing you won’t ever have to worry about with Houston Roofing & Construction. We promise a serious, knowledgeable bid, one that is both competitive and professionally put together.
Why Our Experience Matters To Your Project
We’ve completed many diverse and complicated roofing projects in Houston.
From sensitive “Inside-the-fence” projects to unique “active sites” that require extra attention to detail to prevent incidents, our new construction roofing team has a demonstrated track record of success.
Here is a sampling of some of our projects:
James Reese Career and Technical Center – Sugar Land, TX – 2018-2019 (HRC)
- New construction project with value-engineered system which saved $300,000
- Carlise system included increased wind and hail diameter system
- Torch-down base sheet with mechanically fastened membrane cap sheet
Lakeview Elementary School – Sugar Land, TX – 2018 (HRC)
- Multi-faceted project including overlay and coating systems on same building
- Coating with 20-year warranty over existing modified bitumen system
- Installed 60 mil TPO overlay on existing modified bitumen system
The Right Qualifications & Certifications
As you know, Texas has no licensing requirements to be able to call yourself a roofer. Anybody can say they are a commercial roofer and ask to put a bid on a new construction roofing project in Houston.
We separate ourselves from the pack by having the experience, qualifications, and certifications to put in a serious competitive bid for any new construction roof project.
Here are some specific examples:
- We are RCAT Licensed – We meet the professional standards set for roofers by the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT) for a license.
- Certified By Top Commercial Roof Manufacturers – We hold certifications from GAF, Carlisle, and Duro-Last.
- All Necessary Insurance Coverages
- Up-To-Date OSHA Logs
- Numerous Reference Letters
- Bond capacity letter
We Promise Requesting A Bid From Us Won’t Be A Waste Of Time
We understand that General Contractors handling new construction projects don’t have time to waste on amateurism or roofing companies that don’t understand the details of new construction roofs. We have a command of all the factors that go into new roof construction including:
- Extensive experience in low slope and steep slope roofs including the best coatings.
- An up to date knowledge of all the latest building codes.
- A comprehensive understanding of the insulation requirements of different types of roof decking.
- Knowledge of the latest Reflectivity Rating requirements for the city of Houston.
- And everything else, including an extremely knowledgeable Project Management Team with experience overseeing huge, complex new construction roofs.
The bottom line is this: getting a competitive, knowledgeable bid from us will not be a waste of your time.