The Strongest & Best Roofing Warranty In America
… And We’re One Of The Very Few Houston
Roofing Companies That Can Offer This Warranty
When it comes to talk about roof warranties, words are often thrown too casually. Too many times there are misleading claims and not nearly enough facts.
The solution is to ignore the hype and find out the true specifics of any roofing warranty you are considering.
That starts by insisting on seeing your roofing warranty specifics in writing BEFORE hiring any roofing company.
At Houston Roofing & Construction, we always clearly explain – and provide in writing – exactly what’s covered by your warranty and for how long.
Here are some of the highlights of the GAF Golden Pledge Warranty we offer, compared to the typical roofing warranty provisions:
- Typical Shingle Warranty: About 10 years of 100% coverage (even if it says “lifetime,” the coverage is pro-rated and significantly reduces as time goes on).
- Golden Pledge Warranty: Lifetime Warranty, including 50 YEARS of 100% NON-PRORATED coverage.
- Typical Shingle Warranty: Often does not cover the roofing system, just the shingles.
- Golden Pledge Warranty: Covers entire roofing system.
- Typical Shingle Warranty: 2 years (and usually offered by the contractor – you have to hope they stay in business).
- Golden Pledge Warranty: 25 Year Workmanship Warranty that is fully backed by GAF.
- Typical Shingle Warranty: No independent certification that proper installation was done.
- Golden Pledge Warranty: An exclusive 40-point factory inspection of completed roof.
Other highlights of the Golden Pledge Warranty include the coverage of tear-off and disposal costs should that be necessary to fix a problem roof (this is something most warranties don’t cover).
On top of all of that, the GAF roofing system and warranty have the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval!
Why Most Houston Roofing Companies CAN’T Offer You This Amazing Warranty
Here’s what else you need to know about this superb Golden Pledge Warranty: very few Houston roofing companies are certified to offer it.
Only GAF Master Elite Certified roofing companies are authorized to offer this warranty – and less than 3% of roofing companies nationwide have this level of certification.
Why is GAF so insistent that a roofing company be Master Elite Certified to offer their best warranty?
Well, it makes sense when you think about it from GAF’s perspective. They know their products are extremely durable, but they also know they have to be installed exactly right. There is no way they could offer a warranty like this unless they can guarantee the roofing company installing it has the knowledge, skill, and attention to detail to do it right.
Houston Roofing & Construction is GAF Master Elite Certified – contact us if you want complete peace of mind that you are getting a rock-solid warranty that is the best you can get!
Here’s What To Do Next To Get The Best Roof Warranty In Houston
Here’s a recap of some of the highlights of the Golden Pledge Warranty:
- A warranty that covers your entire roofing system
- A NON-PRORATED 50 Year Warranty on shingles
- Workmanship covered (and backed by the manufacturer, not a contractor that could go out of business)
- A thorough 40-point inspection by an independent manufacturer representative to make sure everything has been installed to the highest standards
- The Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval!
If you love the idea of knowing you’ll get what you pay for, your next step is to reach out to Houston Roofing & Construction.